Ok, so we all know that public restrooms are awkward to begin with. Who wants to go to the bathroom with four other people in the room? Especially in dorms. You all know each other, so you’ll know exactly who did what in the bathroom. It gets a little strange. Ever think about some crazy or funny things people could do in public restrooms? Well don’t worry, I’ve got another list to ease your mind!
8 Random Things to Do in a Public Restroom : )
1. Comment on the shoes of the person next to you.
2. Sing, or better yet rap, your favorite song loudly in the stall.
3. While someone is washing their hands, reach over and turn the faucet off, and say “Save some for the fishes buddy…” and shake your head and walk away.
4. Put on hand puppets and perform a show under the stall for the person next to you.
5. Knock on occupied stalls and ask them if they know where you can find the bathroom.
6. (For the guys) Ask the guy next to you if he “happens to have a tampon on him”.
7. Slip notes under the stalls that say encouraging things like “You can do it!” and “It’s gonna be a good day for you!”
8. Drop a pair of underwear on the floor under the stall and ask the person to kick them back over to you.