We’ve all been through fast food drive thru’s in our lives, sometimes you even have to wait forever. Have you ever thought of some outrageous things you could do while waiting? I used to work at St. Louis Bread Company (or Panera for other places) and I often worked the drive thru. I experienced some crazy things you wouldn’t even imagine! Here’s a fun list to think about next time you get fast food:
8 Silly Things to do in a Drive Thru : )
1. Order food from different fast food places. (Order tacos at Macdonalds)!
2. Speak a foreign language, and get upset when they don’t understand you.
3. Order something on the dollar menu and ask if you can get it for 50 cents. When they say no, ask for 75.
4. Drive through with a friend sitting on the hood to grab the food.
5. Place your order, have your friend drive away, and pick up your food on foot.
6. Repeat everything the order taker says.
7. Pay for your food with a big sack of pennies.
8. Drive through backwards!