My blog will always have something to do with the number 8. Lists of 8 funny or interesting things will be mostly what I’ll post. Here’s a funny list to kick it off. We all know how awkward elevator silences can be, especially in towers! Here’s some solutions. Enjoy!
8 Funny Ways to Break Elevator Silence : )
1. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
2. When there’s only one other person in the elvator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn’t you.
3. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button
4. Unroll a twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and start talking to your imaginary “friend”.
6. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
7. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
8. Call out, “Group Hug!”and then enforce it.